• Almost 30 years’ experience
• 14 offices in Poland, Russia, Czech Republic, Germany, UK, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Slovakia
• 17,000 sq.m of warehouse space in the Free Customs Zone at Malaszewicze
• 852,000 sq.m of storage area in accordance with the standards of all major OEMs
• Eco-friendly and modern fleet meeting Euro 5 and Euro 6 standards
• ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and AEO certificated
• Compliant with CSR – an internal organisational policy and corporate ethics strategy
Adampol S.A. was established almost 30 years ago in Zascianki near Bialystok, Poland. The result of almost 30 years’ experience, the company offers more than 1,300 employees and has 14 offices in Poland and abroad. Adampol transports 650 000 cars per year and offers 42 hectares of compound area, 611 of its own car transporters and more than 1,500 subcontractor car transporters.
Adampol S.A. sets sight on the Far East
Adampol Malaszewicze is spreading its wings and developing every day to meet new challenges. The company has secured a long-term contract, set to last for several years, for the transshipment of trains from China to Europe and back. Here, the company’s terminal loads several dozen containers of goods each day.
In addition, Adampol S.A. is also involved in the multimodal transportation of cars from Port Gdansk to China. The vehicles are transported by ship to Port Gdansk, then reloaded onto car transporters and, after that, to the containers which are transported by train that is equipped with GPS to enable the freight to be located at any time.
ADAMPOL Group provides the following services:
• Transport logistics shipping
• FTL/FCL transport
• Multifunctional terminals
• Container operations
• Port handling
• Customs services
• PDI and technical services for vehicles
• Workshop for cars and trucks
• ‘Car to Poland’ – settling all formalities of car shipping
• Servicing of production plants
• Servicing of used vehicles
• Multimodal logistics.