Providing integrated automotive solutions from secondary suppliers to the assembly line as well as the aftermarket support, Kuehne + Nagel creates value across the automotive industry via a global network, industry expertise and powerful technology.
The Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, air freight, contract logistics and overland businesses. In addition, the group has developed industry-specific solutions; for example, for the automotive industry, where Kuehne + Nagel provides a highly competitive edge around the globe.
- Inbound logistics: CKD collection, consolidation, international transportation by sea, air and intermodal and overland. Managing complex supply chains in volatile markets with different routings and flexible scheduling reducing lead times from tier supplier to manufacturing site
- Production logistics: Managing internal and external product flow, parts planning and traceability, pre-assembly operations and line feeding (JIT/JIS). Maximising floor space, reducing inventory levels and seamlessly supporting the flexible production schedule
- Aftermarket logistics: Fast and reliable service parts logistics with same-day or next-morning delivery from dedicated or multi user warehouses, reducing dealer parts inventories and improving customer service and dealer loyalty
- Finished vehicle logistics by airfreight expedited exclusively via our network of dedicated experts: Series cars, events, prototypes, design and concept vehicles as well as confidentiality transportation with our in-house-engineered auto transport boxes
- Global lithium-ion battery services for storage and transport of lithium cells and lithium batteries: Dedicated battery experts expedite according to international dangerous goods regulations and in strict compliance with the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) ISO quality standard 16949
- Prototyping services: Transport and project management for prototyping projects. Expediting according to established budgets, vendor follow up, comprehensive reporting and avoidance of unnecessary premium freight charges
- Tyre logistics: including storage and transportation worldwide
Please contact us at: https://www.kn-portal.com/industry/automotive/