percentage of business in automotive
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
location of activities
US, Canada, Mexico
The leading provider of short-sea ro-ro transportation in Europe
UECC – United European Car Carriers – was founded in 1990 and is today one of Europe’s leading short-sea ro-ro providers.
Our fleet of 18 purpose-built vessels transports approximately 1.7m cars, 50,000 high-and-heavy units and 250,000 tonnes of industrial cargo per year.
We are well established as a carrier with reliable schedules and a trustworthy team of professionals ensuring your cargo is delivered safely and on time.
UECC also operates vehicle terminals and warehousing operations in a number of ports. Our services are backed up and supported by the new generation of digital platforms and IT solutions.
UECC’s liner trading network covers Europe from the Baltic Sea to the Mediterranean Sea. We are jointly owned by NYK and Wallenius Lines, and via our owners, shipping and transport solutions can be provided to destinations worldwide.
M/V AUTO ECO & M/V AUTO ENERGY Driving cleaner PCTC operations
An ecologically sustainable giant of a ship, made for transporting the most valuable cargo on the water.
• World’s first and largest dual-fuel PCTC
• Biggest ever 1A Super Finnish/Swedish Ice Class PCTC
• 181 metres length overall (LOA)
• 30-metre beam
• 4,000-car capacity
• 6,000 sq.m for high-ands-heavy cargo
• Capability to load cargo on 10 decks
• Maximum cargo weight of 160 tonnes
• Cleaner operations with greater flexibility and efficiency
• LNG fuel / marine gas oil / heavy fuel oil capability
• 14-day sailing capacity on LNG fuel
With the addition of E-class vessels, UECC has not only strengthened its market position but also taken on the role of a technological pioneer.