percentage of business in automotive
Auto Parts Manufacturing Mississippi, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Hino, Mercedes-Benz Canada, North American Lighting, Toyota, Toyota Logistics Services
location of activities
US, Canada, Mexico, India
Integrated logistics for the automotive industry
Automotive logistics and VASCOR are synonymous. Since 1987, we have had a laser-sharp focus on the automotive industry. While cultivating long-term relationships with our customers we’ve identified efficient solutions that streamline their supply chains. These efforts reduce operating costs by increasing productivity and efficiency.
Full-spectrum inbound and finished vehicle services
VASCOR provides a comprehensive portfolio of synergistic services, with one overarching goal; to enable customers to optimise their supply chains and take advantage of opportunities for continuous cost and quality improvement. Whether you’re concerned with inbound logistics to support production or comprehensive finished vehicle services, we have the resources and the know-how to provide the value you are seeking. Our service line-up includes:
Inbound parts logistics
• Logistics network optimisation and design
• Transportation management
• Supplier management
• Crossdock operations management
• Specialised trailer design
Finished vehicle logistics
• Plant releasing
• Yard management and storage vehicle accessorisation
• Vehicle transportation management
• Vehicle inspections
• Supply chain data analysis
• In-plant production support
• In-transit repair management
• Claims management
• Protective coating application
A true partnership approach
We have the expertise to customise solutions that meet our valued customers’ unique challenges. We deploy these solutions as long-term partners with the mindset we must continually improve to earn the business. We work proactively to help identify needs and create optimal solutions. We are experts at managing the dynamic automotive environment and advancing new technologies to benefit our customers.
A healthy obsession with quality
Our performance is driven by a commitment to quality and continuous improvement. Our Quality Management System, certified compliant with ISO 9001:2008 standards, helps us deliver measurable results. Our customers depend on us to aggregate and perform complex data analytics that enables them to refine their own critical supply chain processes.
Our joint venture
APL Logistics VASCOR Automotive Ltd. is the new gold standard in customised automotive supply chain solutions. Based in New Delhi, the company provides a broad array of specialised solutions to OEMs and tier one suppliers, improving the efficiency of their supply chains.
• Rail transportation services for finished vehicles
• A dedicated and singular approach to supporting one industry – automotive
• End-to-end, intermodal transport and distribution network
• A broad range of value-added services for every stage of the automotive supply chain
• Innovation, flexibility, reliability, efficiency, effectiveness, and proven results.