Last year’s Finished Vehicle Logistics Import Export summit was a great success, with over 160 delegates in attendance. Guided by insight and intelligence from over a dozen thought-provoking speakers, the event explored the best ways of dealing with import-export imbalances, inadequate port infrastructure, wider congestion and capacity isuses, changing consumer preferences and, of course, the impact of trade disputes.
Those attending the event last year included senior-level decision-makers from a wide range of vehicle manufacturers, infrastructure operators, logistics service providers and other industry players.
- Develop a clear understanding of where the North American vehicle import-export sector is really heading right now
- Discover how the advent of electric and connected cars could turn current import-export procedures on their head
- Work out how to ensure your vehicle import-export operations become more transparent, green, connected and automated
- Determine which new technologies offer the greatest potential in terms of optimising port networks, yard management, vehicle processing and inland connections
- Meet, greet and develop your relationships with all the leading players on the North American vehicle import-export scene
This year’s summit will once again bring all the leading figures in the North American finished vehicle import-export sector together. So don’t be left out – reserve your place there today.