As EV sales and production rise, capacity demand for lithium-ion battery cells is rising exponentially, involving new players and industries in the automotive value chain. Logistics and supply chain operations and stakeholders are having to adapt and expand at pace. In this panel discussion, supply chain leaders from Nissan, battery recycling specialists Cirba and 3PL Ryder discuss strategies for designing and scaling battery and EV supply chains.
Discover the key impacts and considerations for start-ups and established networks and operations, including:
- Sourcing strategies and key partnerships
- Material handling training and packaging requirements
- Transport regulations, finished vehicle weights and dimensions, and infrastructure constraints and investment requirements
- End of life opportunities and the circular supply chain opportunities
The panel features:
- Chris Styles, vice-president supply chain management Nissan North America
- Darren Epps, senior director advanced vehicle technology Ryder System Inc.
- Stephanie Dix, vice-president, operations and global logistics, Cirba Solutions
Moderated by Richard Logan, senior content producer, Automotive Logistics.
This panel took place during the Automotive Logistics & Supply Chain Global conference September 20-22, 2022 in Detroit. All sessions and interview are available to view for registered users of Automotive Logistics.
Watch Automotive Logistics & Supply Chain Global 2022
No comments yet