Logistics innovation and resiliency have been central to the Mexican supply chain’s ability to mitigate rising costs and prevent disruption, from material shortages and shipping congestion, to navigating lockdowns and changes to trade policies. Flexibility in network management and multimodal logistics have become more critical, while manufacturers continue to seek better visibility. As Mexico looks to capitalise on nearshoring opportunities, working with the right logistics partners has become a competitive advantage.
Join this session to understand how supply chain and logistics leaders are:
- Managing multimodal logistics strategies for Mexico and using new trade lanes to ensure timely deliveries
- Balancing lean processes with increased inventory levels and coordinating allocation across multiple sites to avoid line stoppages
- Mitigating rising logistics costs and working more strategically with suppliers and service providers to secure transport capacity and reliable material flows
- Navigating changing customs regulations and international trade procedures
- Ivan Davila, Director of Logistics at Nissan Mexicana
- Omar Posadas, Logistics Coordinator at American Axle Manufacturing
- Mauro Rodrigo González, Chief Synergy Officer and President, On Demand at Ascent
- Roberto Zavala, Vice President Mexico Operations at Wallenius Wilhelmsen
- Christopher Ludwig, Editor-in-Chief at Automotive Logistics
The 7th Automotive Logistics & Supply Chain Mexico took place November 15-17 in Mexico City. See highlights, videos, photos and learn more information here.
The 8th Automotive Logistics & Supply Chain Mexico will take place December 5-7, 2023 back in Mexico City.
If you are interested in participating in the content or as a partner next year, please get in touch with our team.
- PDF, Size 0.62 mb
- ALSC Live recordings
- ALSC Mexico22
- American Axle
- Emergency logistics
- Finished vehicle logistics
- Inbound logistics
- Inventory management
- Logistics service provider
- North America
- Supply chain management
- Technology service providers
- Trade & Customs
- Wallenius Wilhelmsen
Welcome to Automotive Logistics & Supply Chain Mexico 2022!
- Currently reading
Keeping the flow in Mexico – ensuring supply chain continuity