AL FVL Autumn 2020 Digital Edition
The autumn digital edition of Automotive Logistics features in-depth insight into the adoption of digital tools to provide greater visibility in the supply chain, how new sales models will affect logistics, how the workforce has become more flexible due to the pandemic and much more.
The Covid crisis has accelerated some big changes for both the inbound and outbound supply chains, all of which is discussed in the Autumn edition of our digital magazine. Drawing from insightful discussions over the three days of our Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain Live event, we look at the impact of the pandemic on supply, manufacturing and sales, and how the crisis has accelerated the adoption of digital tools to provide greater visibility in the supply chain, new sales models and a more flexible workforce.
Register free or now to view the complete digital edition.
This issue features:
- Covid-19 – a wake-up call to digitalise the supply chain
- OEMs look at new vehicle delivery models
- Yazaki’s Bo Andersson talks supply chain visibility
- The logistics behind launching the Volvo XC40 Recharge
- Lucid is looking for a flawless launch with Glovis
- Post-Covid replenishment is pinching container capacity
- Managing a service parts network at Mercedes Germersheim
- Lidar’s potential for automotive logistics