Global New Vehicle Demand Forecast 2020-2030. Covid-19: The Long Road Ahead
If you have already purchased this report sign-in to your account for access.
Automotive from Ultima Media brings to you INSIGHT PLUS and our brand new 74-page global business intelligence report that answers the burning questions every senior executive has recently been asking about Global New Vehicle Demand Forecasts in the wake of the Covid-19 crisis:
- How bad is the impact of the COVID crisis going to be?
- What are the short-term ramifications?
- Where and when will the recovery begin?
- What’s the longer-term demand outlook?
- What will be the impact of a potential ‘second wave’?
- Where are the regional opportunities?
We answer these key questions in this exclusive deep-dive analytical report providing you with the clear insight you need to help plan your future business strategy. You need this report Now.
With 1,000+ datapoints across 97 tables and charts, and across 12 leading automotive markets we quantify and analyse the future demand outlook with 3 scenarios for each country:
- Best case ‘V’ shaped recovery
- Base case (most likely) ‘U’ shaped recovery
- Worst case ‘L’ shaped recovery
And we present the 3 scenarios in monthly forecasts for 2020, and annual forecasts for 2020-2030:
Plus 5 other regions: Rest of Central & South America, Other EU & EFTA, Russia & Turkey, Rest of APAC & Oceania, MEA.
Additional content includes:
- An Impact analysis comparing the regional variations in severity.
- An Evaluation of the regional divergence in the likely speed of demand recovery.
- Measurement of regional lockdown periods.
- A Comparison of GDP forecasts for 2020 and over the next decade.
- Reference to broader government economic stimulus.
- An analysis of specific automotive stimulus programmes – where applicable.
- An industry wide implications summary and conclusion.