- · He graduated in International Trade (2007) by the Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education.
- · It has a Diploma in Design Logistics and Supply Chain by the Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education.
- Director of Industry of the Government of the State of Mexico, Secretary of Economic Development.
- He is Partner and Director General in Arvez Transport, SA
- Contributes to communication Council as an image of the “Pepe and Toño” 2016 entrepreneurs.
- Experienced lecturer on issues of “Entrepreneurship”, has been invited in many universities such as: University of the Valley of Mexico, Tec Milenio, SELIDER and Congress “I’m Logistics University” (to name a few).
- Since 2013 he is member of the National Executive Council of the National Chamber Trucking (CANACAR).
- He served as National Deputy Treasurer in the National Chamber of the Trucking (CANACAR) March 2015 March 2018.
- He is CEO of the Trust for the Development Zones and Industrial Parks and Zones of the State of Mexico, decentralized body of the Ministry of Economic Development of the State of Mexico.