Administrator, Business Development
GLOVIS America, Inc. is a third-party logistics provider headquartered in Irvine, CA. Since our inception in 2002, we are committed to delivering our customers products via truck, rail, or ocean vessel throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Glovis America makes every effort to exceed standards by providing quality service to our customers and vendors of the automotive, freight forwarding, parts distribution, used car, and fuel industries. We cater logistics strategies and processes to our customers’ needs by utilizing the latest information systems and advanced technologies.
The Administrator, Business Development (65509) will manage and maintain team documentation efforts for responses to Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ), and Request for Information (RFI) projects for enterprise-level prospects. This position will collaborate daily with project managers, as well as other internal stakeholders.
- Establishing RFP/RFQ/RFI priorities and target dates
- Assist in analyzing bid requirements against the proposal outline to ensure both compliance and responsiveness to the customers needs
- Collaborate with sales and operations to meet deadlines and provide customized/accurate responses
- Keep files and folders organized and input opportunities into company CRM system
- Work independently and collaboratively with the Business Development team and all departments across the company
- Facilitate strategy meetings for final proposal submission and creation of subsequent marketing materials for finalist presentations
- Build collaborative relationships with operations staff to facilitate team synergy, creativity and effectiveness
- Translate RFP/RFQ/RFI framework into visual decks for sales presentations
- Utilize graphic design tools, maps, charts/tables, presentation slides and interpret engaging custom presentations and proposals (in PowerPoint or other relevant software) with compelling visual content
- Attend strategy and new business meetings as needed
- Conduct research and administration to support sales process
- Assist in special projects as needed
- Other Duties as Assigned
Benefits Of Working At Hyundai GLOVIS America Inc.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Basic Life and AD&D as well as Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick leave
- Pet Insurance
- Hospital and Critical Illness Insurance
- Wellness Program and Gym Reimbursement*
- 401(k) with Generous Matching
- Referral Bonuses*
- Auto Allowance*
- Quarterly Employee Lunches, Summer Refreshments, and Monthly Team Building Activities*
- Discretionary Bonuses*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
Benefits may vary by location. All benefits pursuant to Company policy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient PC skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce), and Database Management Systems is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Capacity to manage various projects
- Strong organization, prioritization, and analytical skills, with keen attention to detail
- High level of professionalism and ability to communicate with Management
- Understanding of basic investment management concepts such as total return, linking returns, fees, etc is preferred
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree required
- 3 - 5 Years of Directly Related Work Experience in Sales, Marketing, Procurement, and/or 3PL and 4PL
- 3 - 5 Years of Indirectly Related Work Experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, and/or Automotive
- Physical Requirements
- Ability to sit in front of a desk and/or in front of the computer for long periods
- Repetitive use of hand/grasping product, writing, and typing
- Lift up to 25 lbs.
- Carry up to 25 lbs.
Company website: www.glovisusa.com
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Working and Environmental Conditions
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Typical office environment with low-level noise exposure.
- Communication with employees and field partners will be primarily conducted via phone and email.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be a complete list of all job duties performed by persons in the position. Glovis America reserves the right to revise or amend duties at any time as the needs of the company and requirements of the job change.
Have a position you’re trying to fill? Find your perfect candidate with Automotive Logistics Careers.
No comments yet