Remove the Complexity from Logistics
RPM is one of the fastest-growing logistics companies in North America and Europe, servicing the Finished Vehicle logistics and Freight transportation industries. Leveraging a robust network of 50,000+ independent carriers around the globe, we deliver thousands of loads per month and hundreds of thousands of vehicles per year, addressing our customers’ shipping needs by sourcing and developing capacity using our own proprietary technology tools and software. With our continued global expansion into new markets, we have expanded our 3PL solution-driven service offerings to include capacity planning, information technology, network design, strategic planning, and transportation services.
RPM made the Inc. 5000 list 8-straight years, Inc. 5000 Regionals three straight years, was named by Food Logistics as a Top Green Provider, is Great Places To Work® certified, made Crain’s Private 200 Companies three consecutive years, Named by Transport Topics as a Top 100 Freight Broker four consecutive years in a row, awarded the honor of Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures, Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, “Cool Places to Work in Michigan” by Crain’s Detroit Business, named a “Top Place to Work” by Detroit Free Press, and we are 9001 ISO certified, 1401 ISO certified, and an EcoVadis rated supplier.
Our Core Behaviors
Our Ambition is…
To be known as the North Star of leadership development. That means we think of our “product” as deeply mature, awakened leaders whose job is to help the people we lead find their highest ambition through their work and through their own leadership.
Our Aim is…
To expand and evolve into the most reliable, consistent, and agile source of logistics solutions for our FVL and Freight customers. To transform the entire supply chain, from origin to destination, to be more efficient, effective, and sustainable. To become the solutioning source for digital logistics innovation for our clients, wherever they are going.
Work closely together with internal and external key stakeholders, Carriers, and Customers. Our Quality assurance and Operations Representatives are RPM`s eyes and ears outside our offices. You have a strong affinity with the Finished Vehicle Logistics landscape and are always looking to improve onsite operational processes. You represent RPM Europe while working with drivers during Port and Compound activities. Managing loading, and unloading of trucks, audit and guide our drivers and external stakeholders to collect operational data to improve our services and offerings.
Manage the RPM Europe claims process and apply operational excellence to even further reduce damages for our customers and carriers. In this role, you will be travelling both domestically and internationally and spend large amounts of time outside in the Ports and Compounds as well as in the (physical & remote) office.
- Act as the liaison between our Carriers/Drivers, Customers, Port/Compound operations, and our internal operations teams.
- Perform European-wide onsite driver assistance and audits during projects and contracted vehicle transportations to maintain and improve our highest operational quality standards
- Collaborate with other operational team members to identify, develop and implement (new) processes
- Prepare and improve Service, and process quality reports and manuals by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data collected during onsite audits and inspections.
- Manage the RPM Europe claims process to ensure accurate and timely throughput and improve our operations to reduce the number of claims from our customers and liability for RPM.
- Contribute to RPM Europe team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and/or equivalent experience within the FVL Quality space.
- Strong affinity with the finished vehicle logistics landscape and experience at Port / Compound operations and/or large LSP`s is a pre.
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and excellent eye for details
- Enjoy travelling across Europe, visiting our partners, and spending time both outside with drivers as well as in the office
- Able to work independently but also in a (virtual) team
- Full working proficiency in English
- English is our business language, but we are always looking for multilingual candidates to join our international team. Especially French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Eastern European language skills are highly preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- We offer competitive pay and generous benefits, including:
- Excellent (International) career growth opportunities.
- Very competitive Base Salary + Performance Bonus
- Minimum 25 days annual leave + National holidays (depending on the country of residence).
- Excellent working environment with talented people in an inspiring international atmosphere.
Be a Part of Something Bigger
To continue our incredible growth and achieve even greater success, we want smart, energetic, well-rounded candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment. We understand our company’s strength comes from our team of dedicated individuals who work better together, embrace change, who are tenacious, persistent, measured, disciplined, loyal, and value trust earned when the job is complete.
Come as You Are
RPM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RPM does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
This job description is intended to define the general nature of the work performed by employees assigned to this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills of employees in this role. All our employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time.
Have a position you’re trying to fill? Find your perfect candidate with Automotive Logistics Careers.