Gdansk / Amsterdam / Remote
Remove the Complexity from Logistics
RPM is one of the fastest-growing logistics companies in North America and Europe, servicing the Finished Vehicle logistics and Freight transportation industries. Leveraging a robust network of 50,000+ independent carriers around the globe, we deliver thousands of loads per month and hundreds of thousands of vehicles per year, addressing our customers’ shipping needs by sourcing and developing capacity using our own proprietary technology tools and software. With our continued global expansion into new markets, we have expanded our 3PL solution-driven service offerings to include capacity planning, information technology, network design, strategic planning, and transportation services.
RPM made the Inc. 5000 list 8-straight years, Inc. 5000 Regionals three straight years, was named by Food Logistics as a Top Green Provider, is Great Places To Work® certified, made Crain’s Private 200 Companies three consecutive years, Named by Transport Topics as a Top 100 Freight Broker four consecutive years in a row, awarded the honor of Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures, Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, “Cool Places to Work in Michigan” by Crain’s Detroit Business, named a “Top Place to Work” by Detroit Free Press, and we are 9001 ISO certified, 1401 ISO certified, and an EcoVadis rated supplier.
Our Core Behaviors
Our Ambition is…
To be known as the North Star of leadership development. That means we think of our “product” as deeply mature, awakened leaders whose job is to help the people we lead find their highest ambition through their work and through their own leadership.
Our Aim is…
To expand and evolve into the most reliable, consistent, and agile source of logistics solutions for our FVL and Freight customers. To transform the entire supply chain, from origin to destination, to be more efficient, effective, and sustainable. To become the solutioning source for digital logistics innovation for our clients, wherever they are going.
RPM Europe is looking for a person interested in working as an Operations Specialist, supporting our French, Spanish or Italian markets.
If you are interested in the automotive industry, you like challenges and working in a harmonious team, you value the opportunity to develop and gain new experience, this is the job for you. You will be part of the (virtual) operations team which supports our European operations. Daily communication with customers and internal stakeholders, managing vehicle shipments and reporting are a few of the tasks the team is responsible for. Experience with Microsoft tools like Word, Excel and PowerPoint are necessary to be successful and make our operations efficient.
- Preparation of reports
- Costs optimization of transport orders
- Planning and coordinating the execution of orders
- Constant processes revision, supervision, and improvement
- Building positive relationships with customers and business partners
- Taking care of the correct flow of information and high-quality of customer service
- You’ll be supporting our French, Spanish or Italian operations, so we are looking for a native speaker or someone who is very advanced in one of these languages
- Constant contact with the client to ensure smooth contract management and adhering to required standards
- Constant contact with other departments in order to maintain the timely execution of contracts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and/or equivalent experience within the FVL Quality space.
- Strong affinity with the finished vehicle logistics landscape and experience at Port / Compound operations and/or large LSP`s is a pre.
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and excellent eye for details
- Able to work independently but also in a (virtual) team
- Full working proficiency in English and French, Spanish or Italian
- English is our business language, but we are always looking for multilingual candidates to join our international team.
Compensation and Benefits
- We offer competitive pay and generous benefits, including:
- Attractive salary and secondary benefits
- Excellent development opportunities
- Work in an experienced team in a friendly atmosphere
- Stable employment based on a full-time employment contract
- Possibility of independent implementation of responsible tasks
Be a Part of Something Bigger
To continue our incredible growth and achieve even greater success, we want smart, energetic, well-rounded candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment. We understand our company’s strength comes from our team of dedicated individuals who work better together, embrace change, who are tenacious, persistent, measured, disciplined, loyal, and value trust earned when the job is complete.
Come as You Are
RPM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RPM does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
This job description is intended to define the general nature of the work performed by employees assigned to this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills of employees in this role. All our employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time.
Have a position you’re trying to fill? Find your perfect candidate with Automotive Logistics Careers.